Chairman: Dr. Kapilan N, Head of Department, Mechanical Engg.
- Bandoli Siddheshwar Iresh, Assistant Professor, ME Dept. NCET.
- Mohankumar G.D, Assistant Professor, ME Dept. NCET.
- Mr. Pramodh Gowda
- Mr. Suneel Kumar Vajrabandi
- Mr. Shekar
Industrial robots play a vital role in a variety of industrial applications such as Material handling, Arc welding, Spot welding, Painting, Deburring etc. and also reprogram them whenever new products are launched. The market is rapidly growing in India for Industrial robots as industries are looking forward to more and more robotization which is helping them in realizing consistent quality, reduce costs & cycle times. The major objective of this club is to expose students to Basic parts of the robot, Robot programming and popular applications like handling tool, arc tool and spot tool which are widely applied in the industries.
- To conduct the awareness training to students and carry out many projects related to robotics.
- To train the nearby government school students about robotics and its applications.
- Providing basic training to first-year students.
- Organising robotics workshop to students.
- Students projects.
- Participation in Robotics Competition.
- Conducts seminars, workshops, and technical events to help the students improve their knowledge and develop leadership qualities.
- Industrial visits for students are organized on a regular basis.
- The students are encouraged to carry out innovative projects and participate in National and International Conferences.
List of members
Shaik Amar Basha
Sirivanth H R
Pruthvi Reddy R. H.
Kausthubh K Patil
Girish Chowdhary M
V. Chandrashekar Rao
List of Robots in Robotics Club
Name of Robot
Mecanum Wheel Robot
Hand gesture control pick and place robot.
Multipurpose Agricultural Robot
A Fire Extinguisher Robot
Fire Hazardous Area
Automated Vegetable Plant Transplanter Robot
Parallel Vehicle Parking Robot.
Solar based multipurpose agricultural robot
Movable Pick and Place Robot
Automatic Target Firing Robot
Smart Path Finding Robot
Pick and Place Robot
Smart Pick Robot
Workshop on Introduction to Industrial Robotics On 23/03/2017
Workshop on Introduction to Industrial Robot in association with Launch Pod Technology was organized by the Mechanical Engineering Department to give an exposure of Industrial Robot to the Mechanical Engineering student on 23/03/2017. 40 students of 2nd and 3rd year Mechanical Engineering students have actively participated. The speakers from the industry highlighted the need and importance of Industrial Robotics. This workshop includes hands-on training on simple Robot and its programming. Mr.Bandoli Siddheswhar has coordinated this workshop.
- This club conducts seminars, workshops, and technical events to help the students improve their knowledge and develop leadership qualities.
- Industrial visits for students are organized on a regular basis
- The students are encouraged to carry out innovative projects and participate in National and International Conferences. Some innovative projects also carried out by students
Our departmental green club gives students the platform they need to take action on the environmental issues they feel passionate about. Channelling student energy and enthusiasm into an environment club will let students take a leadership role in identifying and achieving the college environmental goals.
- Motivate students to value their environment
- Encourage students to assume the responsibility of their environment
- Encourage positive peer influence
- Strengthen collaboration among students
- Develop life skills ( communication, interpersonal relationship, decision making, critical thinking, coping and self-management)
- Increases the students’ knowledge, awareness and sensitivity about the environment and environmental challenges.
- Create an understanding of the environment and environmental challenges.
- Develop the necessary skills and expertise to address the challenges.
- Foster attitudes, motivations, and commitments to make informed decisions and take responsible action related to the environment.